Mad Hatters Tea Party- Hat Making Workshop
Cardboard fancy dress hat making workshop! 3 different difficulty levels of hat making templates/ explainers. Starting with easy flower crowns, medium English queen style crown and a more difficult Roman helmet. Course leader Helena Houghton will provide all materials and tools will be on stand by with an assistant to help and provide guidance to people who attend.
• Time/Length: 5-8pm (3hrs)
• Location: ‘The Palour’, The Cloak & Dagger, 182-184 Cheltenham Rd, Bristol, BS65RB
• Course Leader: Helena Houghton
• Cost: £5
• Who for: For all Ages / Families Welcome / + No previous experience necessary
• Type: Mixed media drop in session
◦ A fun Casual Cardboard Hat making workshop for all ages
◦ Various difficulties of projects available
Snacks & refreshments will be available to buy throughout the session. No off premises food & drink allowed. Please let us know if we need to cater for any dietary requests/requirements.
For more info about this event, others or your thinking about creating your own contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org